Sunday, December 30, 2012

Slumber Party Sleepover

This weekend I want to my friend's house for her birthday party! First, we went to the pool with two more of her friends.! At the pool we went down the slide, played Marco polo and Categories. We also lost my friend's goggles so we had to find them(they were clear colored so it was hard). Turns out they were in the bubbly water by the slide. The lifeguard let us go get them really fast. After we swam we went into the locker room to take showers. We had a BLAST in there because we had some troubles unlocking our lockers. Plus, we were in the shower all at the same time so that didn't work out very well because the shower was super SMALL! After we were dressed and ready to go we went to LaRosa'a to eat dinner! I had cherry vanilla coke with plain spaghetti and a meatball. We eventually got home to her Aunt's house (which was where we were sleeping) and played Just Dance, had a dance compettetion and did makeovers until 1:00 in the morning. We did our hair cute for bed, texted and facetimed each other for fun, and got into our pjs for bedtime! In the morning we had to get up super early for my friend's doctor appointment at 9:00. We got up at 8:00 and got ready! We were out the door by 8:30! When we got there I stayed in the lobby and watched T.V. while she got checked. After that we went to her house and ate scrambled eggs and then played the game Mall Madness. Eventually, I had to go home and that morning I got my glasses. I was so excited and now I can see so much better!! I had so much fun this weekend! Back to school on Thrusday:(:(:(! Happy New Year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment