Sunday, December 9, 2012

My Christmas collage


 Christmas time is so wonderful!!! All these pictures remind of Christmas in a small way! Like "Merry Christmas" written 20 times, or pictures by the Christmas Tree or even a simple Santa hat reminds of Christmas! Characters from movies get me into the spirit and they make me wonder on how all the magic of Christmas works! Trees and sleighs remind me of Winter and being cold, which always brings me back to Christmas! I love Christmas and New Years and anything leading up to Christmas like going down town or seeing Santa Claus at the mall! I also enjoy putting up the decorations and writing letters to Santa! Merry Christmas!!!










1 comment:

  1. Well those pictures of you and your sister by the Christmas tree certainly put me in the Christmas mood! I love this time of year too!
    Thanks for sharing your spirit with the world!

    ReplyDelete