Friday, December 21, 2012

Four-Eyed

Yep. Today I went to the EYE DOCTOR terrified that I needed glasses! It was time for my appointment, so I ( went in with her (the Doctor) and she checked my color then, we went into a difrent room and she checked my VISION! When she was done she told me that I needed glasses. Sure it was shocking at the moment, but now I realize its not so bad! Of course until, She said that I had to get them dialated! I started to get super scared and worried but it realy wasn't that bad, but me tearing up from the drops wasn't that good. So I went out to find glasses. I tried on a lot of diffrent styles. My sister also had to get them. So anyway, I tried around 5 or 6 pairs but it came down to 3! Two pairs were purple one pair was blue with brown lenses.I chose they ones with blue and brown lenses (I'll put a pic on when they come in). So they come in, in about two weeks. I can't wait and I'm so excited! It's really cool being able to get glasses and finding diffrent pairs that look totlay diffrent on you then any others. It's not too bad having to get them, after I realized how many people have them like my Grandparents, friends and teachers! Hey even my sister(now) and my parents! Go four-eyesers!!!! I can't wait!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment