Sunday, December 2, 2012

Downtown Christmas

Yesterday, we went downtown to see Santa repell on Fountain Square that started a 6:30. We got there around 4:30 which gave us time to shop, see santa and write letters to Santa. When the clock turned to 6:00 we rushed outside to get a good spot. We got a really good spot right in front. When he repelled with his elf and reindeer it was amazing! They did tons of tricks and jumps. After he repelled they shot fireworks that were really loud. Right when the repelling was done we ran across the street in to the store(Which they had the front door closed up so we had to go around) to get a good spot at Mrs. Claus' Meet and greet storytime. We got balloons too. I got a crazy twisty hat that was a 2 foot tall  candycane. So if I was lost it would be really easy to find me! We got a front row seat and waited for Mrs. Claus to come! When she got their she read "Yes, Virginia there's is a Santa Claus" and the classic "The Night Before Christmas." I had tons of FUN! Plus, we "Convinced" my Mom to buy us cute sweater dresses for Christmas. Then we went out to eat and My sister and I went to my Grandma's and put up the tree! So much FUN!!!!!!!!  Right now, I have to go home to finish putting the ornaments on the tree and we have to clean up the house. BYE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment