Thursday, February 19, 2015

Writer's Corner: Random Topic 2

Still on a snow day week so here is another random topic about chicken. This topic was given to me by Lily from her blog on Weebly (check it out through small twins.)

Chicken can be specified in several different categories including dance, food, type of person, animal and sound. I preferably like it as food, because there is nothing better. It is a very good item for it being poultry. I like my chicken one way only and that is fried and......well...fried. Yep, fried and only fired.
But not only is it good as food but also as a dance especially on roller-skates because if you don't do it on roller-skates, then  you are called a chicken, which is a type of person. And people start making the sound when someone is called a chicken.
That is my view on chicken.

Thanks for joining on my Random Topic series and don't forget to check out my blog daily ! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment