Monday, February 16, 2015

Writer's Corner: Random Topic 1

Okay so I just asked my friend to give me a random thing to write about she said: Cat Trees

Okay, so I've never actually seen a cat tree, but I hear that they are pretty loud. And I can see why, if you know what I mean. But anyway, I really want a cat tree. I reallllllllyyyyyyy want one! Like I would put them everywhere in my house because I like cats. Like I really like cats! I mean I can be the new cat lady on the block. I can have a Tabby named Tootsie and a Bengal named Ochocinco. But it doesn't matter because my cat only likes cats that sleep. He doesn't get along with any cats that don't sleep. I think they would be his best friends, if I could find cat trees that have sleeping cats. I mean there is dumb cat trees, smart cat trees, chocolate cat trees, and vanilla cat trees. The struggle is real, so I'm going to talk to my local vet and see what they can do. If you have this same problem you need to get serious help from your vet as quick as possible!


Thanks for reading my Writer's Corner: Random Topic 1. I'm going to try to do these every now and then, so if you have any suggestions leave them in the comment box and don't forget to follow! :)



Loghan



No comments:

Post a Comment