Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Loghan's Life

Here's a Loghan's life update :)


I just got back from camp 2 weeks ago, and from vacation on Sunday. Summer has been fun, but too rainy! But I guess we'll make the most of it, since we don't have much vacation left. I'm also in the process of going to an acting camp, it was the first day today.






I attended a 4-h camp 2 weeks ago. It was so fun and a great way to learn a little more about life and have a great opportunity to make new friends. I had the most fun I've had in a long time! I will definitely be looking forward to it when it comes around again.








Vacation was so fun! We sat on the beach for the forth and spent many sunny days on the beach, as well. The water was so insanely clear and just the right temperature, that it was enjoyable every, single day we were there. Historical Venice was also very pretty. The tiny little shops they had were so cute and nice. They had the coolest little trinkets and many handmade items in all the stores. They also had very good restaurants that made you feel like you were in Italy, specifically Luna, which is a family-sized Italian ristorante, that I highly recommend.

1 comment: