Thursday, October 17, 2013

9 weeks????? What????

"Sometimes, time goes by so fast that you don't even remember what you did yesterday!" -Loghan

Sometimes I don't know what I did yesterday, sometimes it takes me a while to realize it, or time just shifts away when you make good moments! I keep hearing people say "I can't believe it's already been 9 weeks!"

I've been in school for a while and it's starting to get just a little old. At the beginning of the year I'm like "Yay! I get to write with my pencil and write on whiteboards again!" It's that fresh, new feeling! But now, I'm just bored. The up side though, is being able to get new electives (specials, but they are called electives at my middle school) every quarter! It's great being able to switch again and feel as if it was the first day of school.

Sometimes, actually very often we have "frenzy days!" Those are little fun days twice a term. You get to participate if you are passing in all classes! At the end, of quarter, right before fall break, we had an "All day frenzy." We didn't learn at all. I mean nothing! The only places we went were electives which are always regular schedule, and those are fun! During the school day we watched movies and had a pep rally! We could play on electronics, if we brought some from home too!

Well, it's a new 9 weeks and we're starting off fresh!

1 comment: