Saturday, March 2, 2013

Twinks Movie

Today I filmed in my scenes!!! It was a lot of fun because on set we would always mess up and I love acting, but I love behind the scenes footage because you get to experience the laughs and the moments that you forget what to say. It was cool in general because 1. I met new people 2. The lights, camera and close-ups 3. It was so much Fun! What I didn't really think about was how, if you stopped shooting in the middle of a scene and had to go back to the beginning, everything had to be exactly the way it was before!

              I had 2 scenes on took 3 hours because of all the close-ups and one took about an hour! In the middle of the scenes, we had some pizza because we had been there since 10:45 and was planning to leave around 3, so we had to eat! We also watched some footage already taken and relaxed a little bit too.

           I had so much Fun! Just the process was awesome! I loved it!

1 comment:

  1. Girl, you ROCKED the set!! You were such a professional!!

    ReplyDelete