Saturday, November 17, 2012

Spellers get out on PRESUME

On Friday I had the school spelling bee because I was classroom winner! At the bee I was final 6 out of 20 other students. I got out on presume I spelled it P-E-R-S-U-M-E. I got out but I was closer to winning than I was last year as classroom winner this year and last year. Last year I got out on on bedroom I wasn't thinking because I spelled it with two "m" then 1. But I'm  proud of myself for being in it two years in a row and I had a advantage for being a 5th grader rather than being a 4th grader last year. I got a plaque, 2 now actually that will both be hanging on my wall soon.(the plaques smell like chocolate)!

1 comment:

  1. Really, your plaque smells like chocolate? I am going to have to take a whiff!
    You can PRESUME that I am proud of you!!

    ReplyDelete